New Student Registration

New to Central School District?  All student registration is done online.  Once the online process is finished and submitted, the student’s information is electronically sent to the school and you will be able to complete the enrollment process at the site.

Enrollment is not complete until all required paperwork is submitted to the school office.


  • Certificate of Physical Examination (Grades K 1 only.)

  • Proof of Birth Date - Birth certificate, baptismal certificate, physician/hospital documentation of birth or passport.

  • Two (2) forms of Proof of Residency - a current rent receipt/escrow papers, gas, water, disposal, telephone, cable, property tax payment, car insurance declaration page, homeowners/renters insurance policy, current pay stub, W-2 form from current tax year, voter registration, correspondence from a government agency or electric bill.  *A Shared Residency Affidavit will be required if living with another family.  This form can be picked up at the school office.

  • Immunization/Shot Record (more information )

  • I.E.P. (Individual Education Plan) Special Education Only


Optional: (Optional items can be very helpful in placing your child in the appropriate class or programs.)

  • Last Report Card

  • Last School Attendance Record

  • State Test Results


Once at the school you will need to complete the following:

  • Emergency Release Card

  • Pupil Registration Record

  • Student Records Request Form (Cumulative records from last school.)

  • Home Language/Ethnicity Survey

  • Student Health Information Sheet

  • Physician’s Authorization for Medication (If necessary.


*Inter-District Transfers
 (Students living outside of our attendance boundaries.)
Parents/Guardians should report to their district of residence for an application.

*Intra-District Transfers
Parents/Guardians who live within the Central School District can report directly to the school site they wish to attend to obtain the necessary application.

*Transfers are not guaranteed